Bob tail !

juli11

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Europe
In German they call: Tannenzapfenechse really cool specimen. They will be together for their whole live isn't it?

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
In German they call: Tannenzapfenechse really cool specimen. They will be together for their whole live isn't it?

Ya but I do separate them for a few months each year just to spice thing up a little !! ( read somewhere they will separate for winter and spring ) thus I just follow !
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1417520244.365006.jpg

Cheers
SAM

Sent from my iPhone

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
Their parents are from Australia I supposed but these are CB locally .

I bought their parents from Thailand 2005 or 2006 !

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Oh that is very special. Those are very rare and precious over here. Few people even know what they are. Thank you for the pics. Are you producing babies too?

Hey @JeffG . Check it out.

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
Oh that is very special. Those are very rare and precious over here. Few people even know what they are. Thank you for the pics. Are you producing babies too?

Hey @JeffG . Check it out.

I know they are special and rare in collection . BUT , that's not the rarest of my lizard herd , another local ( my location ) lizard are even rarer and more special . But well that's for another topic for some other days/months !!

Cheers
SAM

Sent from my iPhone

leopard777

5 Year Member
I know they are special and rare in collection . BUT , that's not the rarest of my lizard herd , another local ( my location ) lizard are even rarer and more special . But well that's for another topic for some other days/months !!

Cheers
SAM

Sent from my iPhone

blue spotted moniter ? this bob tail remind me of a blue tongue skink

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
blue spotted moniter ? this bob tail remind me of a blue tongue skink

Blue spotted still appear in the international trade quite often , so not that rare . Beside they are not found in Borneo .

The shingleback do have a blue/black tongue as well - will make a picture of that later .

Cheers
SAM

Sent from my iPhone

leopard777

5 Year Member
i see , blue spotted was rare back then , hardly see any , do you own any monkey tail skink ?

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
i see , blue spotted was rare back then , hardly see any , do you own any monkey tail skink ?

Use to have a few monkey tail but now no more only skink left is the shingleback .

leopard777

5 Year Member
interesting skink , ok found out that rare lizard , real nice looking , if i think what that is .

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Oh no. You're making me really jealous! :D Shinglebacks are adorable... and as Tom said, hard to find here is the states :(
So awesome you're getting babies!!