Blood test

M

Maggie Cummings

So we got a surgeon at UC Davis. With all their high end equipment, but now the 2 radiologists are arguing, is it a mass or not. Today my Vet tried to get blood from his tail....a few pictures...

ki6pdDJaanWcs4aZG-vziQW2Nz4Id1eExR7-LPoMVJ8=w903-h677-no
Step away from the IROC...

c_bH1el1W2Oq7bDr-6AAPW57oeMgyW98x51r3G9D3C0=w903-h677-no

Fancy modern machine

hjyjtjN7CWMMJvTf8jQ2Qpm4IUJQRz0BKxWCFRBfnfc=w903-h677-no

KlArNftUkWLfkAUWqEDWlFx76KnnERNZAL-muf3mXjc=w903-h677-no

He kept trying to eat the dandelion painted on the wall. Well, it took her about 7 syringes to get blood from his tail. But she was successful, after she stopped breaking the needles.
Looks like my bad tires and I are going to Davis....Is that the same as Going To Graceland???

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow, he looks like he handles those stairs as if it was a simple ramp. Sure hope all is well with him. That nurse was very brave being on the tail end of a sulcata for that long. Keep us posted, fingers crossed all turns out well.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Bob is the coolest thing ever. Sure hope all goes well. Please keep us updated.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Poor bob. He was probably trying to figure out why the mean lady in the coat was hurting him. And why in the hell he could not eat that damn dandelion!!!!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Well at least he has an appetite. Best of luck to you and Bob!

M

Maggie Cummings

Wow, he looks like he handles those stairs as if it was a simple ramp. Sure hope all is well with him. That nurse was very brave being on the tail end of a sulcata for that long. Keep us posted, fingers crossed all turns out well.

The Vet ended up sitting on the ground with that chair pulled between her legs.
Man, you couldn't pay me enough money to put my face and body so close to the end that is erratically pooping or peeing...lol

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
The Vet ended up sitting on the ground with that chair pulled between her legs.
Man, you couldn't pay me enough money to put my face and body so close to the end that is erratically pooping or peeing...lol

Just be thankful that he hasn't learned that hippo tail propellor maneuver. ;)

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Great pictures of Bob walking up the stairs. Anything for food :)
I hope he is okay!!

M

Maggie Cummings

He did not have any trouble going up. He knew exactly what he was doing. But going down the 7 steps, he started to slide and kind of panicked. So they grabbed him and just held on while he slid down. No more room on my card, so no pix and that's a shame cuz it was really funny. I'll figure out how to delete the pix on card today I hope....That tortoise is more fun than any circus. Even sick. Lord, please forgive me for what I am about to do, thank you Amen...
lX3rCF5ADsOVB0r-Kvpn7I0lThJDUYKbAmW__gNffo0=w276-h207-p-no

M

Maggie Cummings

That's my closest friends butt, if she saw this pix she'd kill me. And she's about 5'11"....But I just have to do stuff like that....I can't help it...hahahaha

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Glad to hear your wonderful sense of humor is carrying you through this Maggie.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Glad to hear your wonderful sense of humor is carrying you through this Maggie.
Hey wait a minute here Jodie! I end up being the punch line to loads of her humor! LOL
Maggie learn how to transfer the photos to your computer first, then delete off the card. You keep the photos and you have an empty card.