Biggest tortoise?

M

Maggie Cummings

Think about this...you call for who has the biggest tortoise, then you disqualify the person ( ALDABRAMAN) with the biggest tortoises. What's the point? My sisters Aldabrans would probably be next...
but it's no contest...It's ALDABRAMAN and Yvonne G.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
But he does have the biggest tortoise(s). After him, it will be one of the sulcatas. I wonder who does have the biggest Sullies? Hmmm

Nha uh! I'll bet my SO is the next biggest. He's over 250lbs now. haven't been able to weigh him in a while, so don't know for sure the exact weight.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Does anybody besides a zoo, have a full-grown Galapagos tortoise? Are they bigger than Aldabras?
There is a member with a gallop, but not full grown yet. Then there is also another member that I believe has a few? also, Joe, I believe is his name from florida that has some, don't know,the sizes of his. The gallop are the biggest followed by the aldabra, the sulcata and then the SA leopards

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
There is a member with a gallop, but not full grown yet. Then there is also another member that I believe has a few? also, Joe, I believe is his name from florida that has some, don't know,the sizes of his. The gallop are the biggest followed by the aldabra, the sulcata and then the SA leopards
Wow, I would love to see a full-grown Gallup, I'm very impressed by the Aldabra.