Big moment, big rejection, and does size really matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Big moment today.
Today my little 11 year old male showed sexual interest in my big female for the first time. He approached her and started doing the head-bobbing thing for the very first time. Unfortunately, she was not impressed.
torts.jpg

My question is, can he successfully mate with her even though he is so much smaller than she?

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Well, that last picture is so sad..Reminds me of something from a movie......"and maybe a happy ending doesn't include a guy, maybe... it's you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over. freeing yourself up for something better in the future. Maybe the happy ending is... just... moving on."

Shelly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Southern California
terryo said:
Well, that last picture is so sad..Reminds me of something from a movie......"and maybe a happy ending doesn't include a guy, maybe... it's you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over. freeing yourself up for something better in the future. Maybe the happy ending is... just... moving on."

No way. I want babies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Shelly said:
terryo said:

No way. I want babies.

:D:p I would too....LOL

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I think Laura is asking because isn't it illegal here in California to produce hatchlings? I'm not sure that's what I thought I remembered from another poster. :D I'm not going to comment on the size thing. :p :D

Shelly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Southern California
Candy said:
I think Laura is asking because isn't it illegal here in California to produce hatchlings?

It's illegal to incubate eggs. I am sure not going to stand in the way of nature taking it's course.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If she's willing, and he's sexually mature, it can happen.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
terryo said:

That's neat!

I agree such a sad looking picture, but I think he is just sitting back and coming up with a plan of action. :D

TortieGal

5 Year Member
Oregon
I bet he's not going to give up that easy! He just needs to do some courting. :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
poor guy he looks like I do on a saturday night, tell him I feel his pain. :(

webskipper

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
AZ
Yeah man. Women, can't live with 'em can't live without 'em.

Little guy needs some better pickup lines.

Tell him to say how exceptionally nice her hair looks today, no wait the eyes. Compliment the eyes.

Tell him not to act so stiff. Be a bad boy. Get a motorcycle. Girls like bad boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.