Believe it or not,R9 SuperTri can be the best driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eva1206

I really believe the Taylormade R9 SuperTri is Taylormade's best driver, I also believe it can be the best on the golf market. Because it owns so many advanced technologies, wholesale golf clubs and as a driver, it can do a great help to all the golfers. In my eye, R9 SuperTri driver has three great advantages.

Firstly, it is its combination of FCT,MWT,ICT and Ultra-Thin Wall technology, those technologies together make the golfers make good use of the driver, Golf Clubs For Sale and with MWT, golfers can adjust the CG to an optimal location, then it bring more distance. Secondly, it is R9 SuperTri driver's large head, the R9 SuperTri driver has a larger head than Taylormade's previous famous R9 driver, the larger head can increase the hitting area, then it can offer more forgiveness to golfers. Finally, its R9 SuperTri driver's Fujikura Motore 65-gram shaft , the shaft is so light that it can make it easier to lauch the ball on a higher launch angle and at a higher spin rate, then it can help golfers to fet more distance.

From all the three advantages, we have reason to belive that the Taylormade R9 SuperTri driver is indeed excellent.

Golf Clubs For Sale:
scotty cameron putter
ping drivers g20
taylor made r 11

Taylormade r11 irons is for sale on www.golfnewspace.com, let's go!

Status
Not open for further replies.