Different FT-iZ driver with unexpected distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eva1206

I really think theCallaway FT-iZ driver is a speical driver, In my eye, this driver has a little strange shape, it is not as brilliant as the Taylormade R11 driver, Golf Equipment For Sale but what make me unexpect is the FT-iZ driver's perfect distance, it is really a driver that has able to break through your distance barrier.

The ft-iz driver was the result of Callaway's never-ending mission to find more distance and accuracy for golfers. Online Golf Clubs Callaway engineers used an entirely new design to once again produce a driver that is longer and straighter than anything they have ever made. Polar weighting localizes most of the clubhead’s weight in the face and the back power source, producing the highest levels of ball speed consistency, clubhead stability and feel to increase linear acceleration of the golf ball. Fusion Technology uses multiple materials that allow for extreme weight placement to ensure the optimal combination of performance and feel with stunning looks.

With so much going on inside the clubhead Callaway have not forgotten about appearances either which make it the coolest driver you can see in the golfnewspace.com. And they have taken their inspiration for the more triangular clubhead from the aerodynamicThis has ensured the Callaway FT-iZ driver cuts through the air, wholesale golf clubs much more efficiently than the Callaway FT-iQ model to promote the faster head and ball speeds that are so critical for greater distance.

Golf Equipment For Sale:
Titleist 2010 AP2 Irons
Odyssey White Ice Putter-Traditional Styles

Taylormade r11 irons have new arrival on www.golfnewspace.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.