My feeling of the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eva1206

TaylorMade Golf has made quite a good improvement over their previous model of Burner Irons, it is the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron. The balance and feel throughout the set has greatly improved in my opinion, Online Golf Clubs and with the new blackened steel and chromed look their new appearance is quite striking. Along with the new added blackened and chrome finish there seems to be an added and a more durable face finish, as well. Maybe help to keep their good looks awhile longer.

After using the irons, I think the iron will suit the needs of the serious golfer as well as the avid weekender. The shorter heel to toe length frames the ball well, while offering the appearance of a players iron at address. Distances were very consistent and ball flight, although a bit high, was alright by me. Some may not care for the added height but all in all, a much better performer than it's previous version. For certain, these will be a solid performer for Taylor Made Golf's new lines for 2011. wholesale golf clubs If you are a highly skilled golfer, then you know getting a custom fit set of golf clubs is the only way to go. However, for those that don't shoot around par on a regular basis the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons might just be the set of irons you have been looking for.

Golf Clubs For Sale:
TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons
TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons
TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC Irons

Taylormade r11 irons have new arrival on www.golfnewspace.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.