been in mourning

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
spain
Not been on here for a while,
I have been mourning the loss of my little pumpkin, she was stolen and now her mate is all sad and sleeps alot, only getting up for eating and drinking...

:(:(:(:(

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
OMG it was like after posting my message god actually took pity on me,

My baby is back, i swear i checked inch by inch of the enclosure for over a week and nothing, then today i posted my loss, and then went to do the cleaning of the waterfall and pool, i also decided to do an underground hut and then put another on top,

I have just been out to check the waterfall and saw 2 back legs digging into the underground hut and thought it was pumpkins mate, Then i actually saw her mate with the others, so i started to count and recount and recount, just in case i was mistaken. then i pulled the tort out and it was pumpkin, i could see the tunnel that she had dug from god nows where and she was really dirty, so i brought her in and washed her,

She is now back with her friends, i am so happy i could cry :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Now those are the kind of endings I like to hear about!!!:D

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
I have been out for a celebratory drink, at home now and all present and correct,
I dont feel bad about acusing the kid that was on holiday next door because he was little ******* and was climbing into my property over the wall without asking.

But yes i am so pleased we are going to take photos of each and everyone so my partner can make sure they are all there if i am not.

P.S how are you guys in NY? Hope you and your torts are ok.xxx

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
bikerchicspain said:
OMG it was like after posting my message god actually took pity on me,

My baby is back, i swear i checked inch by inch of the enclosure for over a week and nothing, then today i posted my loss, and then went to do the cleaning of the waterfall and pool, i also decided to do an underground hut and then put another on top,

I have just been out to check the waterfall and saw 2 back legs digging into the underground hut and thought it was pumpkins mate, Then i actually saw her mate with the others, so i started to count and recount and recount, just in case i was mistaken. then i pulled the tort out and it was pumpkin, i could see the tunnel that she had dug from god nows where and she was really dirty, so i brought her in and washed her,

She is now back with her friends, i am so happy i could cry :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Those Russians'll mess w/ your head, alright! :p

Glad all is now as it should be. :cool:

zesty_17

5 Year Member
Florida
that is awesome! so glad your pumpkin is back!i had a pair of RES many many years ago that were inseparable. When one of them caught a respiratory infection & the vet couldn't save her, the other was obviously depressed-very sad, but i do believe they create emotional bonds to each other.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
It's always great when things work out for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.