Hawaiian Mourning Geckos (L. lugubris) for sale! (pickup required in North Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lewisville, Texas
My lovely mourning geckos have matured, and are producing offspring! I'm almost sad to sell them, they're so cute :)

These are an all female species (excluding the rare case that a male is hatched, which has been recorded) that reproduce asexually. They are one of the few communal reptiles that thrive in groups, and display all sorts of amazing behaviors as they establish a hierarchy or squabble for territory. I greatly enjoy hearing them vocalize; they "chirp" or "bark" at each other at night!

They are currently readily accepting Pangea crested gecko diet, specifically the "Growth and Breeding" and "Fig and Insect" formulas, as well as melanogaster fruit flies dusted with Repashy calcium plus.

All geckos sold are between 1.5 and 2.5 inches, and will grow to roughly 4. Please ensure that your enclosure is fully escape proof, as these geckos can fit through very, very small gaps.

As I write this I have 4 ready for pick up, and even more that I have yet to catch.

I am selling each gecko for 35$ cash or PayPal, pickup in Lewisville, TX. Please message me if you are interested or have any questions at all! I may be able to discuss shipping or drop off. All pictures are mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.