Been a while- Squirt has grown

DAV46

5 Year Member
jul14.jpg I haven't poted in here since 2012- my how time fliys. Here is a pic of Squirt who is now around 8 years old. You can see her here enjoying her own private buffet!

Last edited by a moderator:

DAV46

5 Year Member
squirt.jpg Hello Greg- She (im still guessing a she) is 24 inches long and 19-20 inches wide. I have not weighed her but guessing 85-95lbs. I know she looks fat and hefty in that pic but i beleive its the angle. Here is another pic. Also guessing a she because the plastron is very flat not concaved at all. A buddy of mine has one the same age and definte male with a concave.

Last edited by a moderator:

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Hello Greg- She (im still guessing a she) is 24 inches long and 19-20 inches wide. I have not weighed her but guessing 85-95lbs. I know she looks fat and hefty in that pic but i beleive its the angle. Here is another pic. Also guessing a she because the plastron is very flat not concaved at all. A buddy of mine has one the same age and definte male with a concave.

* That sounds great!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
My two males didn't show a concave plastron. The first I knew they were male was when they flashed. By that time they were too heavy for me to turn over to check the plastron. The males have VERY LARGE tails.

DAV46

5 Year Member
Funny thing about squirt, he/she has no tail at all, a birth defect so nothing to go by at that end