Bigger Squirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAV46

5 Year Member
Haven't been here in a while. Took a pic of Squirt who is now 6 years old. Got him 4 years ago about the size of a softball and now 20-21 inches long and near 50lbs. I think this is the last shot of me holding him- I need a Chiropractor!!!!

Attachments

• squirt may 2012.jpg
    squirt may 2012.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 89

Badger

5 Year Member
DAV46 said:
Haven't been here in a while. Took a pic of Squirt who is now 6 years old. Got him 4 years ago about the size of a softball and now 20-21 inches long and near 50lbs. I think this is the last shot of me holding him- I need a Chiropractor!!!!

Haha! Fantastic picture!! They grow so amazingly quickly! Still retains his boyish good looks though!

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
I very much enjoy seeing photographs of this animal.

DAV46

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone for the nice replies. I am sure next time it will be a shot of Squirt holding me!
Just an added note- Squirt has always been very shy always running the other direction when approached but just now has started to become a bit more interactive. My wife this weekend was able to hand feed him some carrots, this was a milestone for us. We also have redfoots that will chase you down when in their pen so glad to see Squirt coming out of his shell........parden the pun!

Status
Not open for further replies.