Back from Hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Temple City, Ca
Was cleaning the RES pond yesterday and realized it had been awhile since I had made the time to sign in to TFO and see what was going on in the tort/turt world. Glad to see somethings don't change. Was surprised I hadn't been here in almost a year and a half. Where did that time go? That means Doris and Maude are now about 4 years old. and our farm/zoo has changed. Including adding a granddaughter. Just wanted to say "HI" again. Race is starting gotta go.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Glad you came back to visit. Don't make it so far in between, your missing a lot of good stuff. Congrats on the new grand baby.:D

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
Thanks for the welcomes, glad to be back. Hi yvonne. Maggie must be wrapped in NASCAR today

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Maggie has been pretty sick and has also been on hiatus from the Forum, but I noticed some posts made by her early this a.m., so I guess she's feeling better.

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
Sorry to hear Maggie is sick. I wish her the best. She and I have a Nascar connection...I hope you are doing well.

M

Maggie Cummings

I am so glad you are OK! Like Yvonne said, I have been pretty sick in and out of the hospital. I've lost 32 happy to be gone pounds, but it was a hard way to do it. I think I am on the road to recovery, but every time I think that something happens. Yesterday I woke up feeling really good so I did some housework. Then I still felt pretty good so I washed my Camaro who hadn't had a bath in 3 or more months. I was doing alright but noticed that it got really hot all the sudden, and the next thing I noticed was my neighbor who was trying to make me wake up. I guess I fainted. But that's not surprising considering that I can't eat anything.
So I am glad to see you and I am hoping things are alright with you...Bob says "hi"

Yes I was watching the race and totally enjoying it. I hate week ends when there's no racing.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Wow, a Grandbaby even! Please don't wait until you need to clean the RES before coming back in here again. ;) Glad all is well with you. :tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.