Back Again!

KaitlinKeefe_

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Castleton, VT
Hey guys!

I have not been on here in forever! missed you all!

i have big news! i have adopted another Russian male named Gordon, he is a couple years old. He lives with my other tortoise 30-40 year old Randall. I didnt realize how great it would be to have two! definitely twice as much fun, but also twice as much work! I am in the process of building another tortoise table to separately house them as Randall loves his new brother... but of course doesnt love sharing his home with him. here are some pictures of my boys! image1 (1).JPG image2.JPG image1.JPG

HappyHermanns

Location (City and/or State)
Rochester, Michigan
Hey guys!

I have not been on here in forever! missed you all!

i have big news! i have adopted another Russian male named Gordon, he is a couple years old. He lives with my other tortoise 30-40 year old Randall. I didnt realize how great it would be to have two! definitely twice as much fun, but also twice as much work! I am in the process of building another tortoise table to separately house them as Randall loves his new brother... but of course doesnt love sharing his home with him. here are some pictures of my boys! View attachment 180536 View attachment 180537 View attachment 180538

HA! "Randall loves his new brother..."...just not THAT much.. lol!
They are very cute!