Baby tortoise

Hankevans

Location (City and/or State)
Great falls
I recently purchased a 2 month old baby tortoise from a pet store. When I purchased her they told me she was a picky eater but that she did eat. It's almost been a week and she has eaten very little and nothing in the past few days. I have been soaking her regularly and she is quite active after her soaks but once I out her in her enclosure she just seems to sleep. I don't know what to do as I've tried a lot of different foods and she doesn't appear to have intrust in any of them. Any help would be appreciated.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I recently purchased a 2 month old baby tortoise from a pet store. When I purchased her they told me she was a picky eater but that she did eat. It's almost been a week and she has eaten very little and nothing in the past few days. I have been soaking her regularly and she is quite active after her soaks but once I out her in her enclosure she just seems to sleep. I don't know what to do as I've tried a lot of different foods and she doesn't appear to have intrust in any of them. Any help would be appreciated.
Sorry to break the news, but have a look at this:

Only a few breeders start them correctly and house them correctly.

And here is the correct care info. Look to see if your are doing everything the best way: