Baby Sulcata Sick, Help!

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
I own a garden shop so I can get the flower pots easily. ;) I haven't had any trouble with the water bowls, but I can fix that.

I always think: Better safe than sorry. ;)
These deep water and food bowls are not good for torts. I`ve never used them.:tort:

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Hi! Thanks for the advice. I do spray water from a squirt bottle over their bedding a couple times a day & I additionally take them outside often, (I live in Al where we have lots of humidity). Do you think that's enough or should I do something else? The temps stay btw 80-90 during the day with the uvb/uva bulbs & the 100w basking bulb. I turn on just the night bulbs at night to keep it around 70-75 at night.

Spraying the bedding and the torts with warm water several times a day is very good for them and to increase the humidity. When your torts are outside and it`s warm you can do the same with their outdoor enclosure.
If you measure the humidity with a hygrometer you should reach 80 - 85 % most every time, indoor and outdoor.
But always remember that high humidity must go hand in hand with high temps or a tortoise will get sick when it is kept too cold.