Not open for further replies.

Marla

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
RainbowValley, AZ.
They are all sold...thank you!!!

attachment.php

I have lots of babies needing homes..Looking to sell in bulk..anyone buying 10 or more babies in the Phoenix, Arizona area let me know..
$30 each if you buy 10 or more..Of course for educational purpose only for under 4 inches...;)
Thanks

albino's 105.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
:) LOL, what a shot!

The question is... :cool: "Where is Waldo?" ~ tee-hee-hee

Bestest wishes in finding them all a home!
Purpod

Marla

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
RainbowValley, AZ.
The picture is only showing one group..I have 3 trays full or is it 4..No I haven't sold any..I don't like to ship..I guess I will hang on to them till they reach 4 inches..unless someone comes and gets them...

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
WOW how many adults do you have?? How many babies do you have total?? Are you advertising on craigslist?? I know there have been a bunch of sully babies on there lately. If I didn't already have four I would be willing to take a few.

tortoiselady528

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arizona
I keep telling myself no, but I'm thinking about it...
Used to have Sulcatas.. I miss them.

Marla

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
RainbowValley, AZ.
I haven't sold any babies yet..I'm so darn worried about the 4 inch law...I do have a wholesaler who wants to buy the whole group for export(which is legal), So I believe it won't be long and he will pick them up..of course I always save a few to grow up so I have different sizes on hand for people looking for older sulcata's...I did have 6 females but just placed my largest girl with a friend Sunday, so I'm up to 5 females and 2 males..I found a great home for my largest male and he will go to his new home in a few months weather permitting..That will leave me with 6 altogether..I'm working on raising up third generation now..second generation is producing the albino's...I don't incubate my eggs..I leave them in the ground to hatch naturally..so I'm sure I don't get as many as I could if I incubated...I really only want to sell my babies to pay to feed the adults..lol..they eat a ton of food..

tortoiselady528 said:
I keep telling myself no, but I'm thinking about it...
Used to have Sulcatas.. I miss them.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Marla said:
I haven't sold any babies yet..I'm so darn worried about the 4 inch law...I do have a wholesaler who wants to buy the whole group for export(which is legal), So I believe it won't be long and he will pick them up..of course I always save a few to grow up so I have different sizes on hand for people looking for older sulcata's...I did have 6 females but just placed my largest girl with a friend Sunday, so I'm up to 5 females and 2 males..I found a great home for my largest male and he will go to his new home in a few months weather permitting..That will leave me with 6 altogether..I'm working on raising up third generation now..second generation is producing the albino's...I don't incubate my eggs..I leave them in the ground to hatch naturally..so I'm sure I don't get as many as I could if I incubated...I really only want to sell my babies to pay to feed the adults..lol..they eat a ton of food..

I hear ya on the food bill, I have 4 yearlings plus many other species. I would be worried about shipping them over seas. How many babies do you have currently?? Are these ones true albinos or just a lighter version?? My smallest is light but not an albino and the other three are dark.

Marla

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
RainbowValley, AZ.
jenrell23 said:
Marla said:

I hear ya on the food bill, I have 4 yearlings plus many other species. I would be worried about shipping them over seas. How many babies do you have currently?? Are these ones true albinos or just a lighter version?? My smallest is light but not an albino and the other three are dark.

Yes they are true albino's and all but one are sold...I'm afraid to keep too many because the growing up part is hard..I hate saying good-bye after years of friendship with them...Ivory Tortoises produce a light color sulcata that is not albino..He has a price list if you google his name Ivory Tortoises...They are in AZ also..

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Yes they are true albino's and all but one are sold...I'm afraid to keep too many because the growing up part is hard..I hate saying good-bye after years of friendship with them...Ivory Tortoises produce a light color sulcata that is not albino..He has a price list if you google his name Ivory Tortoises...They are in AZ also..
[/quote]

How much are you selling the last albino for?? I understand after raising them for so long and then having to give them up would be really hard. I am attached to all of mine, even ones I know I won't be keeping I am just hanging on to for a short time until they go to there permanent homes. It is tough. If I had cash I would buy some from you and find homes for them but unfortunatly I can't afford that right now. But I am interested in the price for the albino one. I would try Craigslist and put a disclaimer I see so many that are under 4" being rehomed on there daily. Thanks for the info, I already have one ivory and s/he won't be leaving my house, the other three are not.

Marla

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
RainbowValley, AZ.
jenrell23 said:

How much are you selling the last albino for?? I understand after raising them for so long and then having to give them up would be really hard. I am attached to all of mine, even ones I know I won't be keeping I am just hanging on to for a short time until they go to there permanent homes. It is tough. If I had cash I would buy some from you and find homes for them but unfortunatly I can't afford that right now. But I am interested in the price for the albino one. I would try Craigslist and put a disclaimer I see so many that are under 4" being rehomed on there daily. Thanks for the info, I already have one ivory and s/he won't be leaving my house, the other three are not.
[/quote]

Jen I'm not selling the last albino...I want to keep at least one and see how well they do...

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Hiya Peeps ~

Well, Marla, with the next clutch you have that has albino's, perhaps you could let the peeps here know how much you are selling them for; they have created quite an interest {As you can see, LOL}

Blessings to you and the lil' ghost-looking babe you kept ~
Purpod

mgonzalez82

5 Year Member
Marla said:
hahayournotfunny said:
DO U SHIP?

NO!!!! sorry

Marla, I am looking in getting just two pancakes. I am in California and have not problem traveling to pick up. How much are you asking for 2 pancakes? Please reply back either via this forum or at my email: [email protected]

Also, besides sulcatas, what other species do you have? Thank again.

Marla

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
RainbowValley, AZ.
I'm sorry I no longer breed pancakes...Just Greeks, Russians, and Sulcatas.Oh yes I do have my Boxies that I love dearly..I no longer have any babies available and don't know how to delete this ad...

mgonzalez82 said:
Marla said:
hahayournotfunny said:
DO U SHIP?

NO!!!! sorry

Marla, I am looking in getting just two pancakes. I am in California and have not problem traveling to pick up. How much are you asking for 2 pancakes? Please reply back either via this forum or at my email: [email protected]

Also, besides sulcatas, what other species do you have? Thank again.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Can you advanced edit the very first post and just put SOLD in the subject line?

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.