Artisan lettuce

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesst

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
So yesterday at the store I found artisan lettuce.....it is red and green tango, oak and gem lettuce. Is this good for my sully?

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
I was at the store and found artisan lettuce and was wondering if it was ok to feed my sully.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Perfectly fine as part of a varied diet.

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
I found at walmart and it comes in a nice container to keep it fresh.....my sully likes it but not as much as the spring mix.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Gotta love costco

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I have fed that too. The spring mix is sometimes wilted and that will do as a substitute once in a while. Just do your best to feed mostly grass and weeds whenever you can.

Tortuga_terrestre

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Tom said:
I have fed that too. The spring mix is sometimes wilted and that will do as a substitute once in a while. Just do your best to feed mostly grass and weeds whenever you can.

I find spring mix to go bad quickly... I wish my leos would eat cactus pads but they wont touch it with a 10 foot pole. My russian will eat anything!

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
I do and she gets lots of hibiscus leaves and flowers and orchard grass. I have found that the spring mix does go bad so fast and I wanted to feed her something different. As long as it is ok, I will finish out this container. I just wish there was a better way to keep tje greens fresher longer.....

Katherine

5 Year Member
jesst said:
I do and she gets lots of hibiscus leaves and flowers and orchard grass. I have found that the spring mix does go bad so fast and I wanted to feed her something different. As long as it is ok, I will finish out this container. I just wish there was a better way to keep tje greens fresher longer.....

Wait a few years- a sullys appetite grows with them and before you know it you won't be able to keep greens on hand long enough for them to spoil ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.