1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Arizona Tortoise Compound!

Discussion in 'Tortoise Vendor Reviews' started by Krupbot20, Dec 9, 2017.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. Krupbot20

Krupbot20 New Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Simi Valley, CA
    Just wanted to thank Andrew from Arizona Tortoise Compound for the wonderful experience. I just purchased 3 Sri Lankan Star Tortoises and could not be happier.

Andrew was quick to respond and answered all my questions. I was a little hesitant to spend $1000+ on three tortoises I did not see in person, but I received 3 healthy and active little guys.

They are doing great and will all be separated this weekend when I build their 3 seperate indoor enclosure for their housing prior to outdoor housings. Thread to follow.

Thanks again Andrew! 20171209_142539.jpg 20171209_142716.jpg 20171209_111223.jpg