Arizona Tortoise Compound

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncestorTurtle

5 Year Member
Would like some reviews and pics of turtles/tortoises bought from them.

About to buy from them and would love to hear other's experiences.

Very excited and Andrew has been very nice about answering questions.:tort::tort::tort:

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I have received several tortoises from ATC, and never had a problem with them in any way. The last was Alex a sulcata hatchling. Here are some pics, one from the day she arrived 5-31-12 (Alex is the little one) and the next from the middle of Sept. Andrew is good to his word, and I will be buying from them again. Good Luck with your new purchase.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
View attachment 38857
Len said:
I have received several tortoises from ATC, and never had a problem with them in any way. The last was Alex a sulcata hatchling. Here are some pics, one from the day she arrived 5-31-12 (Alex is the little one) and the next from the middle of Sept. Andrew is good to his word, and I will be buying from them again. Good Luck with your new purchase.

I'm not sure what is going on, but it took several hours for this post to show up, and without the pics, I am trying to post the pics again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Len, it's because all post in the review section have to be Mod approved.Silly me I went out to lunch with my daughter. so wasn't here to approve sooner. :p Now the problem is, it puts the attachments into a different box and has not allowed me to approve them. I am hoping perhaps one of the other Mods or Josh will come in and know how to get them approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.