Arizona Tortoise Compound

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffG

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I wasn't sure if I should add to one of the many previous threads praising ATC, or post a new one, but the truth is, it probably doesn't matter. I hate the fact that it is much more natural to post complaints about a vendor when they screw up than to post compliments when they do good, so I want to describe my experience with Andrew at ATC.

I bought a beautiful adult male leopard tortoise from Andrew today, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Andrew responded to all of my emails in a timely manner, and even drove to meet me when this morning when I bought the tort. He was very friendly and professional in every correspondence, and I would highly recommend Arizona Tortoise Compound to anyone looking for a tortoise. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions about my experience.

Thanks Andrew!

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
I wanted to agree with this! I bought a few things from Andrew yesterday and he was very nice! Like said above he is really good at returning e-mails and even drove to meet up with me at a time that was convenient for me. Thank you Andrew for the great customer service and for making my experience with AZ Tort Compound a good one! :)

GeoGpp1012

5 Year Member
Brooklyn , NY
I purchased Benito my beautiful GPP leopard from Andrew and I couldn't be happier. Andrew is one of the best in the business top notch. So happy to see this thread praising him.

Terrapin

5 Year Member
Texas
I just received my sweet Russian torty from Andrew at Arizona tortoise compound, it was a very good experience.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Two of my yearling Redfoots are from ATC.
Ditto on all of the compliments!

Status
Not open for further replies.