Anything else?

Cleopatra 2020

Location (City and/or State)
El Mirage. Az
Just wondering if there's anything else I can do for my baby girl Rosie.... she's a 5 month old leopard she does really well she eats a lot everyday she poops regularly every day she basks all day long and grazes all day long and she gets calcium twice a week just wondering if there's anything else I can do to improve her already great life she's been gaining weight steadily she gained over 13 grams in a week last week really happy with how she's doing thinking about changing things up in her enclosure like putting substrate in there in place of paper towels although I worry about her eating it cuz she likes to eat her poop and I was thinking of giving her a new Hyde other than that I'm planning on buying a new enclosure this summer for her so she can have a bigger area right now it's like 2 feet by 3 feet I would like to get her a 4 by 4 that's about 24 inches tall which I will be using clear plexiglass for a lid to Mount her lights and heater on it's about all I got to say for now these are just things I'm considering any opinions or advice is welcomed