anyone still in college?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ryan-

5 Year Member
RE: Anyone still in college?....

Update: I went to turn in the paper today, and the professor said to staple the grading rubric to the back of the paper. I was sure I'd never seen a grading rubric for this particular paper, so I rifled through my things and sure enough I do not have one. I am thinking she must have handed it out when I was out sick a couple of weeks ago. I told her I didn't have the rubric and all she said was 'that is going to be problematic'. Can't wait to see what I get on this paper.

I think it's a big joke that I have to take this and classes like it. I am a music education major and my focus is on instrumental music (aka: band). This particular class is worth 3 credit hours. I am in an instrumental band conducting class that is much more applicable to my major and I only get 2 credit hours for that. The real kick in the pants? The conducting class meets more often than the writing class (writing class is 3 hours a week and conducting is usually 4!). At my school they kind of give us the shaft on the important classes because there are so many we have to take. Every semester I have been enrolled in 10 or more courses, and that equates to about 16.5-17 credit hours. They take classes that meet three hours a week and give us only 1 credit, or in some case only a half credit or no credit at all! For classes that are required for our major!

Just had to vent a little.

Dane

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Minneapolis, MN
It's a wonder what Adderall can do to empty word documents! Just one little pill can fill 20 pages in less than 3 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.