Anyone see this???

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I don't understand the article. Yes, I see the swat teams and and armed soldiers, but what are they doing? Are they keeping people off the tortoise's land? The article leaves a lot to be desired.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
It's the madness surrounding the "buddy ranch". The article is follow up.

Elohi(Earth)

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
i've been keeping up on this it seems to be getting pretty intense i was watching the new yesterday and it should swat team's and sheriffs throwing people who where taking pictures to the ground and being extremely violent towards them

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I have been following this event very closely, however the mainstream media is totally clueless!

chelonologist

10 Year Member!
Redlands, California
What the article doesn't say, which leads me to believe it's completely biased and not a news story, is that Bundy promised a 'range war' with the BLM, invited like-minded folks to come support him in his war, and that his supporters threatened violence against the federal agents who were conducting the cattle round-up. Bundy's been illegally grazing more than 900 of his cattle on public, federal lands in desert tortoise critical habitat for more than 20 years. The BLM has tried again and again to evict his trespass cattle, but they've never been successful because of Bundy's promises of violence. The FBI is currently investigating Bundy's supporters, who were aiming guns at federal agents and yelling death threats. Given this context that the Natural News 'story' omitted, can you see why the BLM needed to be very cautious in executing the round-up?