Anyone looking forward to seeing "The Hunger Games"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
Neal said:
jaizei said:
TFO bookclub :p

I've been meaning to start reading some more...this idea sounds intriguing.

I've actually thought of suggesting it (seriously) in the past, but always seem to be too busy to read regularly. I just wait for rainy days when I can't work to power through my 'to read' list.

But I'm game if someone wants to make a thread for it. I will warn that I am terrible at literary analysis.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Yeah, I think it's difficult for a lot of people to commit to reading a book. But, we can give it a shot anyhow, I'll start a thread to see if anyone has any interest.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Saw the movie with my daughter. Not bad...not great, either! But definitely entertaining! Jennifer Lawrence did a credible job...but, I thought Rooney Mara would have been far superior in that role!

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
RE: Anyone looking forward to seeing "The Hunger Games"?

LOVED IT!!!! Books are sooo great and movie was perfect! My mom thought Katniss should've been and not run as much but I loved it! I can't wait till catching fire I want to see the first premier but I probably won't :*( I'm bout to start mockingjay this week!

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Still haven't seen the movie OR gotten a copy of Mockingjay" to read, but I will do both one o' these days.

Never enough time to get everything one wants to do done...

Status
Not open for further replies.