ANY ONE LOCAL GOING TO REPTILE EXPO IN MANCHESTER NEW HAMPSHIRE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaitlinKeefe_

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Castleton, VT
Plus I'm working on my outdoor inclosure for spring and I'd love to get new ideas

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Manchester n.h....oct 6th..i;d have to look up the address! ive been hearing about it for a few years now and been wanting to go...deff wont be as good with out torts though so lets pray they got some this year!!

http://www.reptileexpo.com/nefirst.htm

this link is the expo web site..all the info you need to know to go is there!!! i hope every one can make it!!!

it says they have ALL REPTILES! lets keep fingers crossed!

KaitlinKeefe_ said:
Plus I'm working on my outdoor inclosure for spring and I'd love to get new ideas

i have the pics of my new one..i just been forgetting to post them..lol all the plants are already dead though..i guess i dont have a greeen thumb...oh and tootsie took a bite out of every plant i bought to..so that didnt aid in the plants growning into the new soil either lolll

KaitlinKeefe_

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Castleton, VT
I would love to see pics! I planted some seeds which seem to be doing better then the plants I planted.. Randy's a digger and rips everything up

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
Oh yeah I'm working on an indoor enclosure this weekend. I'm SUPER excited about it. I will have ALL my Cherry Head Tortoises in there once I have them separated for a couple of months. Then they will be together. I can't wait to have them in 1 enclosure :p
The only thing I'm stumped on is how to make the plastic glass as a sliding door. I'm really trying to figure this out. I might have to google this OR maybe someone on here can be so kind to help. Maybe I should make a new thread for this. HMMMM

redfoot_mama94

5 Year Member
Maine, USA
Checked out the vendors list, there are a decent few with links to their website's that carry turtles and tortoises regularly so lets hope!

KaitlinKeefe_

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Castleton, VT
Be very careful putting your torts together.. You don't want to have a bullying situation

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
KaitlinKeefe_ said:
I would love to see pics! I planted some seeds which seem to be doing better then the plants I planted.. Randy's a digger and rips everything up

kait this is my most recent project...i didnt put as much plants as i wanted because those plants didnt last more then a week lol..the heat lamp cooked em...but this is the desk before..and after...im going out today to by the lumber to start an actual table....15 sq ft the table is going to be!!

first pic is just the desk cleaned off...second is the project done , but not set up

IBeenEasy said:
KaitlinKeefe_ said:

kait this is my most recent project...i didnt put as much plants as i wanted because those plants didnt last more then a week lol..the heat lamp cooked em...but this is the desk before..and after...im going out today to by the lumber to start an actual table....15 sq ft the table is going to be!!

first pic is just the desk cleaned off...second is the project done , but not set up

sorry for my crappy camera!! im gettin a new one sooon

Attachments

• IMG_20130727_044723.jpg
    IMG_20130727_044723.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20130727_231922.jpg
    IMG_20130727_231922.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20130808_184047.jpg
    IMG_20130808_184047.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20130808_184121.jpg
    IMG_20130808_184121.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20130808_184143.jpg
    IMG_20130808_184143.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20130808_184148.jpg
    IMG_20130808_184148.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 14

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
OH WOW... What a GREAT idea. I would of NEVER thought of doing that. GREAT JOB :)

KaitlinKeefe_ said:
Be very careful putting your torts together.. You don't want to have a bullying situation

Yeah I will be watching for this. This thing will have to many hides I don't think there will be any bullying BUT then again I could be wrong then I would get a piece of wood and put it right in the middle giving BOTH hatchlings 2 feet each for now till I build another :)

Status
Not open for further replies.