ANY ONE LOCAL GOING TO REPTILE EXPO IN MANCHESTER NEW HAMPSHIRE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
just wondering if maybe anybody from Massachusetts , Rhode island or new hamp would be going..i've been wanting to go for a few years now..an now that i have tootsie the tort i deff have to go check it out ..its manchester on oct 6th i think...if any body local is going or has went before, leave a message on the thread..i'd love to hear about the experience for people who've gone before..and if your going this year , leave a message on the thread too..i'd love to meet some of you guys from the tort forum and talk about and see all the torts that i spend all my days reading about and looking at. hope all is good!
-mikey

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
i never been tooo!! deff going this year though..im prob going to leave broke! hah..were ya from?

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Both of us will be leaving B.R.O.K.E LOL.....
I live in Mansfield, Ma... This will be my FIRST time going and I'm super excited. It is only an hour and 40 mins away from here. So that isn't bad at all. I wish it could come faster. I can't wait to go. I'm going to get some stuff I need to their enclosures and I'm also hoping they have some female Cherry Head's there too. :p
Where are you from???

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
yea , im hopping i can pick up another elongated!! lol and im excited to see all the color morphs for the ball pythons!! i've been waiting so long to go..last year i had to work..this year i have enough time of a heads up to get the day off!! i cant wait....and im from burlington m.a....i feel like i can never find any body who has torts up here!!! massachusetts got love for torts too! lolll

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
LOL You got that right.. Mass ppl love cute torts.....
They are all just to adorable for words if you ask me :p
Oh and your not far from Mansfield. I'm actually trying to find a place out that way. Franklin, Bellingham, Milford ECT.

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
ive never been to mansfield...do you guys got any good pet stores out there? theres nothing good here at all!!!... i troop it to n.h. and v.t. to go see the real pet stores loll.... how do like mansfield..im guessing its just as boring as it is every were else in mass? loll

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
Yeah VERY boring here. I'm moving because I need a bigger place.
But there isn't much out here so that is why I can't wait till the expo to stalk up on the items I use :p

@Jay...That is near Franklin right? I can't remember lol sorry :p

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
lol for us tort keepers i think we all constantly need a bigger place lolll thats how i feel.. every week im thinking about building another tort table or what not , that also helps with the major cloud of bordness that follows us here in mass lol...and jay your home town is right next to mines! good to see another tort head from mass!!

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
LOL Your just like me I'm ALWAYS trying to change the enclosure OR trying to decorate it. I can't have something the same for so long I get bored with it LOL
So yeah I'm thinking of making a wooden enclosure that has plastic for doors making it easy to get in and out of it :p

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
I went a couple years ago for the first time and was really disappointed at the selection of torts....only 2 vendors had torts :( It was 80% snakes. I do want to go again, but I'll be out of town!

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
Oh no really? I hope this year there is better and there is more torts.
Exceputally Cherry Heads :p
I have really started to LOVE Cherry Heads they are so beautiful..... :)

redfoot_mama94

5 Year Member
Maine, USA
I live in Maine, and if I'm in good health and have a babysitter (or someone helping with the kids I'm going to go!!!! My nineteenth birthday is 9/29 so It's the perfect excuse for a birthday present, and time is have a little spending money, thankyou so much for posting this thread I always miss out on expos!!
(i say depending on health because I have liver cholestasis and my daughter was due Sept 20th but may come anytime from next Friday til Sept 6. So who knows what'll be going on then. I'll make sure to update though :)

Sent from my HTC Hero S using TortForum mobile app

jjsull33

5 Year Member
Denver, Colorado
I am also from Mass, I lived in Sandwich for most of my life, and wish I could go but I live in CO now so I can't make it haha, not that I can afford new tortoises right now anyway lol.

redfoot_mama94

5 Year Member
Maine, USA
Oh no i can but only as long as I can convince a friend or their father to tag along, he isn't as into reptiles as me :b my son is three and im sure he would have the time of his life! He loves turtles (any turtle, tortoise, terrapin he don't really differentiate yet) best, but lizards and 'nakes' fascinate him! :p:p

Sent from my HTC Hero S using TortForum mobile app

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
glad to see every one from mass post on the thread!! i was starting to think i was alone up here!! i hope all of ya can make it!! && i was already expecting that it was going to be mostly snakes...mass is the home of the N.E.R.D. company...and nerd is one of the biggest ball python breeders in the world it seems...i wish they would have torts! but i love seeing any animals really! but it would make my day to see some torts there!!! a whole bunch of torts would reallly make my day!!

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
I have been twice l to was disappointed from the lack of tortoise if you like snakes it's the place to go

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
i like snakes but i wanna see torts!!! lol is there going to be like zero torts?

Status
Not open for further replies.