Any knitters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Saratoga County, New York
About a year ago, I took a knitting class at our community center.

I really enjoy it! Here's a scarf I am currently working on.
437dc6e7.jpg

I want to do a blanket next. If anyone has any interesting, beginner blanket patterns, please feel free to share.

Laura

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
Oh very nice! I'm an occasional knitter (mostly during cold months). You should check out www.ravelry.com if you haven't already. It's an AWESOME resource. Free and paid patterns and ideas. And lots of people post pictures of their projects nad how they tweaked the pattern to make it better, which I love. I mostly do hats, but I've tried socks and mittens, but I get bored before I do the second one lol, so I stick to things that aren't in pairs. My current project is a cowl using Pashmina yarn.

pebblelu

5 Year Member
I use to crochet alot, but haven't done any in a long time.
That is a real nice scraf. All most makes me want to learn.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
Thanks! I am thinking of going for a crochet class! I have a great afghan that my aunt had crocheted. Thanks for the website pokemeg! I'm going to have to check it out! I really want to do socks, but I don't know how yet .. Lol

MarcaineArt

5 Year Member
I'm a beginner knitter. I've made a pair of fingerless mitts and a scarf so far. The mitts have a cable design on them but I kind of lost track of my count so one is about an inch and a half longer than the other LOL. I plan to redo them. I am a big ravelry.com browser. My user name is the same over there if you set up an account friend me :)

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Not a knitter but I love to crochet and do machine quilting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.