Any ideas

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
London, UK
I lined my enclosure and edges with sticky back plastic, it protects the wood and easy to clean when I do a deep clean or spot clean a mess. I changed from Coir to orchid bark as it was being trampled all over the food bowl and on the base of dishes. Speedy gets on well with orchid bark and it is cleaner env for me.

cpl1307

Location (City and/or State)
Lancashire
I lined my enclosure and edges with sticky back plastic, it protects the wood and easy to clean when I do a deep clean or spot clean a mess. I changed from Coir to orchid bark as it was being trampled all over the food bowl and on the base of dishes. Speedy gets on well with orchid bark and it is cleaner env for me.
I cant believe ive never thought of something as simple as lining it. Ive ordered pond lining and im going to duck tape it all around. Im so annoyed with myself as its literally kept me awake thinking its going to rot. Ive ordered the Coir that you soak in water. But thats exactly what i thought. Its going to get everywhere. The orchid bark on amazon is even more expensive than regular bark. I was paying £12.99 for 10lt bags. I dont know why the bark has gone so large. I cant even break it and its £6.99 for 1lt of orchid bark