Any Duck Dynasty Fans?

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
Well.. I'm not a huge tv fan, but I MUST watch every Duck Dynasty episode at least 150 times... To be honest, I'm watching my DVD right now! I'm gonna crash on the couch to some Uncle Si ;)
Woo Hoo!

Attachments

• 1384152323543.jpg
    1384152323543.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 82

LisaTurtle

5 Year Member
Seattle
I love that show too! Can't say that I've seen every episode but I've seen quite a few, in multiples :) uncle Si is my favorite too!!!

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
NO. But I think I wanna be. I have seen some promos here and there and magazine articles and it looks like a fun bunch-o-folks! : )

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
Phil might possibly be the coolest dude ever.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I watched part of one show and was not impressed with it. After seeing all the crap they have for sale like at WalMart, I can honestly say now I don't want to see the show any more.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Any Duck Dynasty Fans?

LisaTurtle said:
I love that show too! Can't say that I've seen every episode but I've seen quite a few, in multiples :) uncle Si is my favorite too!!!

I LOVE the episode when Phil goes and finds Kay turtles :D There was a really pretty slider..

harris said:
Phil might possibly be the coolest dude ever.

Definitely agreed :p

Yeah some of the stuffs they sell is a bit extreme...

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Big fat NO. But Sadly most of my family is and my son loves it. For Xmas, he is getting lots of DD stuff. Kohls has talking bobble heads. Incase anyone wants some DD items:D

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!

wellington said:
Big fat NO. But Sadly most of my family is and my son loves it. For Xmas, he is getting lots of DD stuff. Kohls has talking bobble heads. Incase anyone wants some DD items:D

:D I bought myself a mug... Hahaha. I watch marathons with my torts. They love it!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I love that show. If your into hunting and fishing you will like it . It's just a few down home red necks with money and a tv show . My favorite is Phill funny guy .

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
My whole family likes it. Its just silly contrived fun. I love the family values that they demonstrate and promote.

My favorite line ever ever uttered on television was on this show. It was the episode when Willy hired the photographer to come take photos of Mrs. Kay and Phil for their anniversary. Phil jumps up and shoots a squirrel out of the tree and the photographer sheepishly asks, "Uhh... Is that safe?" Phil answers, "Not for the squirrel."

I don't care for the tacky WalMart products though.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club

Tom said:
My whole family likes it. Its just silly contrived fun. I love the family values that they demonstrate and promote.

My favorite line ever ever uttered on television was on this show. It was the episode when Willy hired the photographer to come take photos of Mrs. Kay and Phil for their anniversary. Phil jumps up and shoots a squirrel out of the tree and the photographer sheepishly asks, "Uhh... Is that safe?" Phil answers, "Not for the squirrel."

I don't care for the tacky WalMart products though.

My favorite saying was in that episode too . I think he has mother issues . And they trick him into raking the yard .

hunterk997

10 Year Member!
Wayland, NY
I have to say I dislike it with a passion... my father does like it any more than I do... Those types of shows annoy me, and then there are those "redneck" or "hill billy boys" or whatever they are called, they annoy me as well.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
hunterk997 said:
I have to say I dislike it with a passion... my father does like it any more than I do... Those types of shows annoy me, and then there are those "redneck" or "hill billy boys" or whatever they are called, they annoy me as well.

You don't like the pseudo-reality shows? :p

hunterk997

10 Year Member!
Wayland, NY
jaizei said:
hunterk997 said:

No... not really, I'm more into shows like "Bones" or "NCIS."
My hatred for the show is partially due to how illiterate the people can be. The show came on one time and one of the "characters(?)" used a double negative incorrectly, which really gets me going.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!

hunterk997 said:
jaizei said:
hunterk997 said:

My hatred for the show is partially due to how illiterate the people can be. The show came on one time and one of the "characters(?)" used a double negative incorrectly, which really gets me going.

I like Bones!! It got kinda cheese with all the Palant stuff.

hunterk997

10 Year Member!
Wayland, NY
tffnytorts said:

I liked the episode where Bones and Booth got married, and the person wedding them asked Bones if she would be speaking from her heart during the vows, and she said "No, I'll be speaking from my mouth"! It was hilarious.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!

hunterk997 said:
tffnytorts said:

I liked the episode where Bones and Booth got married, and the person wedding them asked Bones if she would be speaking from her heart during the vows, and she said "No, I'll be speaking from my mouth"! It was hilarious.

It was SOO funny! What ever happened to Angela's baby?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
hunterk997 said:
jaizei said:
hunterk997 said:

It's off topic, but I love Bones, too!