Another Commercial

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
My dog just had a little small part in this one. This is the only link that I can find to it and apparently you have to watch an ad before you can watch this ad... It will let you skip the ad before the ad after a few seconds though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArS09q-YZVc

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Thanks for the link. Pretty cool. Wonder how the guy felt:D. I want a link to what ever it is he (Seven) is in, when you were here.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
ascott said:
That is fun....:p

It was a fun day. Try as I might, I could not convince them to let me ride the bike...

The guy on fire was the same stunt guy that Seven's father Bullet did an attack on for CSI in the episode with the tennis club shower scene.

shaf1457

5 Year Member
Ohio
That is cool. I have seen that commercial many times. It pretty neat getting to know who's dog that is.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Love the dog attack. The guy is just looking at the dog and like trying to get him(Seven) off his wrist. Cute. Thanks Tom. Keep them coming:)

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
That's great!
Do you do things with your dogs besides commercials and movies, Tom? Like Schutzhund or AKC trials, etc.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
AnnV said:
That's great!
Do you do things with your dogs besides commercials and movies, Tom? Like Schutzhund or AKC trials, etc.

I used to do a sport called PSA. Its kind of like Schutzhund, but no tracking and MUCH more hardcore. I won 5 national championships and had a great time. The working dog stuff made my dogs better on movie sets and the movie stuff made them better for trial days. It was really a fun time in my life. Eventually the West Coast director resigned and the club disbanded, but it was amazing fun while it lasted.

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Re: RE: Another Commercial

Tom said:
AnnV said:
That's great!

I used to do a sport called PSA. Its kind of like Schutzhund, but no tracking and MUCH more hardcore. I won 5 national championships and had a great time. The working dog stuff made my dogs better on movie sets and the movie stuff made them better for trial days. It was really a fun time in my life. Eventually the West Coast director resigned and the club disbanded, but it was amazing fun while it lasted.

Yes, competing with your dogs is something special. Of course so is doing movies and commercials. I never have with my own, but I went to a set with a friend.
Her first gig sounded so dubious to me. Someone recommended her because she has Champion white miniature poodles that she keeps in show coat and other fancy clips. So she is telling me a woman named Bambi called her wanting 3 fancy white poodles. She was to meet her at a home address in LI, NY. I was hearing so much about snuff movies at the time, I was really worried. :( It happened to be on my day off so she talked me into going.
As we found the address, I never saw so much commotion, lines of parked trailers, equipment, etc. So I was convinced it was a movie set.
You are right about the sitting around part. We sat for 5 hours before she finally got her call. Then they took her off in a limo for a drive around the block. They were gone for about 1 1/2 hour and I was worried all over again. Of course no one told me anything. :huh:
It was an ad for NY Lotto. Brief storyline:
A scruffy poor terrier looking dog finds a dollar and plays lottery, wins, and attracts these fancy party poodle vixens. Their part was in the limo, kissing and snuggling up to said terrier (who was a pro like your dogs). My friend's dogs not only were not pros, they can be pretty naughty and ill behaved. They wanted to growl and remove the face off the terrier. But I guess they used chicken under his collar to get the poodles to "like" the rich dog limo owner.
So they finally got all this accomplished while driving around the block for nearly 2 hours, while I worried. LOL
I never got to see the commercial. I think my friend didn't see it for a year or so. One of her NY clients had seen it and said it was the cutest thing!
Holy cow! I just did a You Tube search and found this. Must be a condensed version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wgkQL96e-k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
AnnV, the YouTube was hilarious! I saved it. Thanks:)

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
I posted this ny lottery commercial link to my friend's FB page. She said this is the first time she ever saw it!!!
Two of her dogs in the commercial have passed away. One she just lost suddenly about a month ago. I'm glad she finally saw it after all these years. :)

BTW, Tom, I saw Seven's cool Proplan 'dreaming' commercial today while watching NatGeoWild channel at work. I love it!
(Couldn't find the thread that referred to that particular commercial.)