ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

mytortET

5 Year Member
Always enjoy looking at these beautiful gentle giants! :p:D Thank you for sharing :shy:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
ALDABRAMAN said:
2nvuejp.jpg

vxp00z.jpg

OMG, look at that face. How could you not just fall head over heels for that face:) As always Greg, thanks for sharing with us:)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Grace is my favorite female of your group Greg. Truly a graceful display she is. Sampson of course is my favorite male too. Don't get me wrong they are all wonderful. But they just strike to my liking for some reason.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I just realized with the pic of Grace. The females have a softer, feminine face and the males a more masculine face. Not talking the size difference, but the actual face features. Don't really notice that in other torts.

looneybug

5 Year Member
el cajon ca usa
How much are you hatchlings? I'm sure you've posted it like 500 times but there are a lot of posts on the thread.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
wellington said:
I just realized with the pic of Grace. The females have a softer, feminine face and the males a more masculine face. Not talking the size difference, but the actual face features. Don't really notice that in other torts.

yes I see what you mean, the boys seem to have a almost blocky shape in comparison to the girls :)

mytortET

5 Year Member
We're GREEN with envy! :tort: It's usually nice and sunny here but it's a bit rainy this morning. Hopefully it clears by this afternoon! :cool: