Aldabra's tortoise breeder

Raul91

Location (City and/or State)
Spain
Hello! My name is Raul and I am Spanish. I have 2 baby sulcata tortoises. However I would like to have 1 or 2 Aldabra tortoises. It is a dream that I have since childhood but in Spain the prices are very high. I would like you to help me to get some Aldabra tortoise. I do not care if it is from any breeder of Mauritius, Seychelles or Florida I only want healthy animals. Many thanks friends. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think no matter where you buy them from, you're going to find they are pretty expensive. And then add onto that the price to ship them to you.

Raul91

Spain
Thanks for your reply. I know that Aldabra's tortoises are expensive but I still want to have at least one. Also tortoises in Spain are too expensive and are usually sick. That's why I would like you to advise me a good breeder.

Alaskamike

South Florida
Anything is possible with enough $. You probably know you can't raise an Aldabra in same surround as a Sulcata. Aldabra are okay together in a group. But the Sulcata will bully / fight the Aldabra. Eventually.

There are 2 breeders on here I know of. They will see your post. I have no idea what it would cost or the procedures for overseas shipping but they will. And if interested might contact you by Direct Messaging ( DM).

The other alternative in contacting breeders/suppliers in the Marketing / Vendor section. Many are suppliers ( though not breeders ).

Good fortune in your search.

In

Raul91

Spain
Thank you very much for your reply. I know that the sulcataand the Aldabra tortoises have different behavior and need different humidities. I just said that I have 2 sulcata turtles because I love tortoises in general. I hope some breeder can help me. Still thanks for your help

Raul91

Spain
Nobody can help me? I would appreciate it a lot... :(

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
The two breeders we have here live in an area that just had a bad hurricane go through. Give it some time. I'm sure eventually they will be able to get back on.
You can also check toucanjungle he does more shipping them our one member likes to do.