ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

Mel from hell

Location (City and/or State)
Adams Center. Ny
How big is your property? Did u carve out the pond? I get very excited, when post baby pics. How fast do the sell out? Do u have a waiting list!! My FL friend worked at Lowry Park n said noooo, no Aldabra...but it falls on deaf ears as they’re My, fav. As I’ve said before, it just brings smile to my face when I see y’all out with them and the Fab. Level of care, u obviously give them:) how big are their clutches?
Thanks for letting me learn, more about them. They’re exquisite. You’re a lucky guy!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I get very excited, when post baby pics. How fast do the sell out? Do u have a waiting list!!

~ We have a great established and extensive customer base. We no longer take a waiting list, it has been completely a waste of time for the most part for several reasons. Basically if we have a surplus i will post them on Facebook first.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
As I’ve said before, it just brings smile to my face when I see y’all out with them and the Fab. Level of care, u obviously give them

~ Thank you, our dedication is high, it can be very time consuming, however truly a wonderful blessing to work with such magnificent and wonderful creatures.