ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
HOLY S*** Thats one large leg. That pic should have come with a warning:D The scales look like silver dollar size:)

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
N2TORTS said:
Great shots Greg .....
JD~:D

2wbx2rd.jpg

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
tortadise said:
Haha. Wallerin right at the gate Nice.

* He made it impossible to open the gate, not to mention he just fell asleep there for the night!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That is funny. Is there a reason you made the gate open in instead of out? Or was it an oops, never thought they'd plant themselves in front of it:D He does look very sweet sleeping though:D

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
wellington said:
That is funny. Is there a reason you made the gate open in instead of out?

* Great observation! Yes, because when they push up against the gate they would just completely over power the latching devices forcing it open. I originally had two latching devices and they were no match for the males. With the heavy duty wooded stoppers in place they can not over power them.

dqg7l2.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That's what I kinda figured. They probably learned where the gate was first thing, little (big) buggers:D

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
OH man. Don't tell me Greg. From left to right. Cowboy, Alpha and Homer? Either way I know that is them because I see not the big brown beauty of mine Sampson in the mix of great snack delight pile :D

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
tortadise said:
OH man. Don't tell me Greg. From left to right. Cowboy, Alpha and Homer? Either way I know that is them because I see not the big brown beauty of mine Sampson in the mix of great snack delight pile :D

* Alfa, Cowboy, and Homer. Right, Sampson is not in the picture.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Damn. I knew it. After the initial second look I just knew that could of been and is alpha on the left. The elevated vertebral scute always throws me on those two. They are very similar looking in the photos. Head on I can tell no problem. Alpha seems to have a very pronounced roundness to him on the facial shots of him. Great photo as always Greg.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
tortadise said:
Damn. I knew it. After the initial second look I just knew that could of been and is alpha on the left. The elevated vertebral scute always throws me on those two. They are very similar looking in the photos. Head on I can tell no problem. Alpha seems to have a very pronounced roundness to him on the facial shots of him. Great photo as always Greg.

* Thank you.

ekixz8.jpg