Aldabra Hugging Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddoc

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Louisiana
I didn't want to clutter up Charlie's thread, so here is my pic hugging my Aldabras. It was getting very abnormally cold for our part of the country, and I was moving the torts into the snake room for the evening. I figured it was a great time to have the wife catch a shot.

I hope you enjoy it, and I hope there can be much participation.

p.s. I think other species hugging threads might be fun as well, even though I can't participate.

timntorts51611.jpg

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
OK, this is as close as holding one of mine that I can get!

ilgcj5.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I was expecting to see 2 aldabras "hugging" each other, nice pics.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
ALL RIGHT! Friggin' AWESOME! Great start Tim and Greg! I feel a tear coming on...I think Aladar needs a hug! Any sully keepers wanna get in on this?!?!? Seriously, this is what it's all about...undying dedication to our family members! ;)

DAV46

5 Year Member
Hey don't leave me and Squirt out! Not much of a hug but Suirt get's a little awkward trying to put his dry arms around my neck!
What a great bunch of folks here, not many herp forums I've seen with threads like this.
Whose up for a smooching thread....hahhaha Squirts not!!!

Attachments

• squirt 5.15.11.jpg
    squirt 5.15.11.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 112

DAV46

5 Year Member
muddoc said:
I didn't want to clutter up Charlie's thread, so here is my pic hugging my Aldabras. It was getting very abnormally cold for our part of the country, and I was moving the torts into the snake room for the evening. I figured it was a great time to have the wife catch a shot.

p.s. I think other species hugging threads might be fun as well, even though I can't participate.

Nice pair of Aldabra's you got there!

muddoc

5 Year Member
South Louisiana
ALDABRAMAN said:
OK, this is as close as holding one of mine that I can get!
We'll give you credit for that Greg. Although I am pretty sure you could pic up one of those one month olders (just don't squeeze too hard when you hug them).

dalano73 said:
If I put my Sulcata in a Aldabra costume will that work?...:p
I definitely want to see that picture.

DAV46 said:
Hey don't leave me and Squirt out! Not much of a hug but Suirt get's a little awkward trying to put his dry arms around my neck!
What a great bunch of folks here, not many herp forums I've seen with threads like this.
Whose up for a smooching thread....hahhaha Squirts not!!!
Thanks for adding your pic in this thread. I think I'll leave the smooching to you.
DAV46 said:
muddoc said:

Nice pair of Aldabra's you got there!

Thanks.

SnakeyeZ

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Nice pictures! I especially like the two Aldabra's Muddoc. I wish they stayed that small!

My tortoises are much too small to hug lol.

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
Adorable little two aldabras. They would probably crush me when they get big LOL

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
LOVE IT!!
and Dav46, I think you may be on to something, when the rains stops, (by the end of the Week!!) I may dig my RF's out and get a hugging pic!!(But we'll have to start a new thread, can't take away from those BIG Beauties here!!!
Thanks
Nay

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
I showed my hubby that picture and told him that's what I wanted next... He had no comment, (but I'll bet he loves my RedFoots more!!!)
Nay

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
The Aldabra doesn't seem to mind! What a sweet face!!

Status
Not open for further replies.