Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Sulcatatortoiseman said:
Everyone hates me lol.

That's not true. But our tortoises are very near and dear to our hearts and its hard for us to accept getting rid of one so you can get another. Its our problem, not yours. Sorry if we make you feel that way. You have to do what is right for you. We are not walking in your shoes, and we shouldn't judge you.

Sulcatatortoiseman

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Sulcatatortoiseman said:
Everyone hates me lol.

That's not true. But our tortoises are very near and dear to our hearts and its hard for us to accept getting rid of one so you can get another. Its our problem, not yours. Sorry if we make you feel that way. You have to do what is right for you. We are not walking in your shoes, and we shouldn't judge you.
sorry guys!

reptylefreek

5 Year Member
Seatac, Washington
No matter what we say if you are gonna get a Aldabran you have to stay on the forum! EJ and Yvonne and a couple others own these guys and I'm sure you will have lots of questions in the beginning and through out the years. I really do wish you the best of luck and I hope you sully gets the best home he deserves

Sulcatatortoiseman

5 Year Member
reptylefreek said:
No matter what we say if you are gonna get a Aldabran you have to stay on the forum! EJ and Yvonne and a couple others own these guys and I'm sure you will have lots of questions in the beginning and through out the years. I really do wish you the best of luck and I hope you sully gets the best home he deserves
lol u made me feel even more bad lol

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
"My best friends have 1/4 acre and can easily push under the fence (I do need to fix that) but they don't. None of my Sulcatas burrow and I believe it is because they have a heated hide.

I have a friend that has 500 lb Galaps and Aldabras contaned by a chain link fence.

The point is that they can be destructive... it there needs are not met.

Oh... personality difference... Aldabras are way more mellow. Sulcatas are 'I need to get it done' active."

Holy cow! Do you have any pictures of these 500 pound heavyweights? That must be a sight to see. Video would be even better!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.