Reptile Super Show Jan.9-10 2010 Los Angeles County FairGrounds/ Pomona Fairplex

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
i vote saturday the 9th. i think more people will go that day, and theres usually more animals to see, and the times are longer.

Madortoise

5 Year Member
I'm going w/my hubby and his boss on Sunday a.m. and early p.m.
I'll drop by to say "hi", Spike.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
I am planning on going - maybe Saturday morning, and/or Sunday afternoon. Can't wait to see the big guy! :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
O.K. we know where TFO will be do we know where Tyler Stewart we be? Is he going to be close to TFO or not? :)

Madortoise

5 Year Member
Hey, it was a great show. I had a great time so much so that we couldn't get out in time to check out the antique row in Pomona. Well, it was worth every minute of it. We took home with us a girl crested gecko :) She's doing so well she even eats off of our hands.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Madortoise said:
Hey, it was a great show. I had a great time so much so that we couldn't get out in time to check out the antique row in Pomona. Well, it was worth every minute of it. We took home with us a girl crested gecko :) She's doing so well she even eats off of our hands.

did you take any pictures? if so, please post them in the photos thread! :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
All I can say is, "OH....MY....GAWD!!!!"

I'm pretty sure I saw Elvis about halfway through the second day!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I can not say for sure 100%, but I think this year's crowd was one of the biggest? any one else have any thoughts?

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
32 posts and only 3 pictures? How about some shots of the many different tortoise species exhibited at this great event you all got to attend. :p

Candy did her part, now it's someone else's turn! ;)

[ Tyler, what a fun video--I could definitely see the crowd of people flowing and ebbing! The table skirt seemed to be fluttering in time with the music--spooky! So you must have had lots of customers, and no time to take pictures :( ) But that excuse does not apply to most of you who posted...cough 'em up!

Status
Not open for further replies.