Advertisements

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Canebrake Ca
Sorry but here I am again ... I have a terrible time on my laptop posting because ads pop up. They will block the entire page and the only way out is to start over. It's worse on my Iphone. My phone will rarely allow me to type into the thread without jumping to somewhere else on the page. Is this normal or how do I fix it?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The ads may help keep the Forum online, hoping folks reading those ads buy the product. The best way to get rid of the ads is to contribute to the Forum and become a Forum Club Member. You don't have to give away the farm. A small donation works. Go to the bottom of the Forum's home page and click on "Become a supporting member today." You can give as little or as much as you want.

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
The ads may help keep the Forum online, hoping folks reading those ads buy the product. The best way to get rid of the ads is to contribute to the Forum and become a Forum Club Member. You don't have to give away the farm. A small donation works. Go to the bottom of the Forum's home page and click on "Become a supporting member today." You can give as little or as much as you want.
Consider it done! Are there Tortoise Forum Hats, Shirts what about Tattoo's? O Yeah TFO Tattooed on my neck.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Consider it done! Are there Tortoise Forum Hats, Shirts what about Tattoo's? O Yeah TFO Tattooed on my neck.
We've sold T-shirts in the past, but it's a pain in the ... for the guy selling them.

Aldabran SO 7-10-11.jpg

This was just one of them. There are a couple more in my closet that I don't have pictures of. We also used to sell calendars with our members tortoises on them. Thing is, many folks say oh year, do that, I'll buy one! But when push comes to shove, they're hard to sell and we end up eating a lot of the product.

I know your statement was rhetorical, but it opened a can of worms for me.

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
@Yvonne G ... You made me cry! It has been far to long since I have seen you. I cherish being able to talk to you on the TFO. And I know uncomfortable, I get it but you are a "Super Hero" to so many people and thats not counting the Torts. The Tortoise world is a better place because of YOU.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm in the TORTOISE CLUB. Thank You TFO
It may take a while for Josh to manually 'club' you. He sometimes doesn't see donations unless he's reminded. So give it a day or two for the ads to disappear. If you'll let me know in a day or two that you still don't have the club banner, I'll send him an email.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Is this a one time donation or a monthly?