ADORABLE HATCHLING

Sheila 0420

Location (City and/or State)
Chino
After some researching, I decided to purchase a Russian hatchling. When I mentioned this to my friend, she told me about Carol S. She had purchased one from Carol S and had nothing but positive things to say.

After soaking and warming up under her basking light (Mary Ellen) immediately started eating and then exploring. She did not seem the least bit frightened and when I gently rubbed her head she did not tuck into her shell. I cannot believe how friendly she is. She is a great addition to our family. I do hope Mary Ellen is a girl (only time will tell) or I will have to decide on another name. I highly recommend Carol S if you are looking to purchase a Russian baby tortoise. :):):tort::<3:

Last edited:

Jan A

Boulder, CO
After some researching, I decided to purchase a Russian hatchling. When I mentioned this to my friend, she told me about Carol S. She had purchased one from Carol S and had nothing but positive things to say.

After soaking and warming up under her basking light (Mary Ellen) immediately started eating and then exploring. She did not seem the least bit frightened and when I gently rubbed her head she did not tuck into her shell. I cannot believe how friendly she is. She is a great addition to our family. I do hope Mary Ellen is a girl (only time will tell) or I will have to decide on another name. I highly recommend Carol S if you are looking to purchase a Russian baby tortoise. :):):tort::<3:
So where are your adorable hatchling Mary Ellen photos?? We love photos!!

autumn_0201

Kuantan

So where are your adorable hatchling Mary Ellen photos?? We love photos!!

totally agree!!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
What cor is your CarolS mark. My Russians lasted 2 years with his! She is the best