Carol S Breeder Recommendation

Thyme Plant

Location (City and/or State)
Montana
I recently acquired a Russian tortoise hatchling from @Carol S and wanted to spread the good word about her and her tortoises like many others on the forum have before me. Carol is quick to respond to any questions or concerns, and being a first time tortoise keeper, I've had quite a few.

She provided updates and pictures of the hatchling as it grew and was happy to give tips on proper husbandry. The hatchling arrived in great health and has eagerly explored as he/she settles into their new surroundings. He/She seems to eat more every day and has no problem eating a variety of weeds already.

I really get the sense that Carol cares for her tortoises and wants them to thrive under the care of a new owner, not just turn a profit from breeding. Even weeks after the tortoise has arrived Carol still answers questions no matter how big or small they may seem. I'm extremely thankful to her and others on this forum for the wealth of information on properly raising my tortoise, I couldn't do it (the right way) without you. If you're looking for a healthy Russian tortoise I highly recommend you contact Carol.