The Amazing Carol S!

Jill O

Location (City and/or State)
Georgia
We are first time tortoise parents and Carol S made the experience amazing! We recently purchased a Russian hatchling from her and the baby is obviously well cared for and we are thrilled! She cares so much about the health and well being of her hatchlings! She has been an incredible resource and I cannot tell you how grateful we are! Thank you Carol S!!!

Jill O

Georgia
I think your sentiment is unanimous amongst her buyers. I certainly agree with you. :)

Thank you for telling the world how wonderful Carol is. Her husband is a great guy too!
My pleasure! I have easily sent her a dozen emails filled with questions...she always graciously answers them without making me feel like a nuisance...?

HoosierTort

Indianapolis
I have purchased both hatchlings and a 2yo male from Carol and as a fellow breeder, I consider her to be top notch not only with breeding and hatching them, but in how she cares for and gets them started strong! I firmly believe ANT purchases from her will be satisfied! The 2yo male I got from her is smooth with perfect carapace and body growth.

I advise anybody me looking at Russian Tortoises give her a shout and grab one you know has been started out correct! Looking forward to future dealings or collaboration with Carol.
Earning the respect of other breeders is not always easy. She’s respected and known for producing amazing torts. This is one clear way to someone interested that she should be on anyone’s short list!
Thank you Carol so very much!

HoosierTort

Indianapolis
I totally agree and have been wanting to purchase some from her for a couple years. I finally did with hatchlings and a 2yo male and all I can say is I’m completely happy with my purchases and impressed as a fellow breeder!