I just bought my very first tortoise and decided to go with a baby sulcata. I've had it for a few days now and he/she is very healthy and eating well. i've decided i want to go ahead and buy another baby sulcata in the next couple of days because honestly im hooked. i have all of the time and resources available to take care of them both but my main concern is can i house them together. i will be buying the new one from the same supplier and only a few days after the first one. does the new one still need to be quarantined. If so for how long.