A *VERY* Special Delivery

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
As many of you know I recently moved out of crazy SoCal and into the wonderfully, slow paced world of Medford, Oregon!! and I absolutely love it so far :)

Well, I had been looking for a home for my juvenile female leopard. I had many inquiries but NONE of them were up to my standards. I wasn't after "top dollar" or "highest bidder"... Even some of the tort knowledgeable people that inquired did certain things that I didn't like. I wanted someone who would do things similar to how I do things... I was even willing to give her away for FREE as long as it was to what I considered a good home.

After turning away dozens of people I was super depressed that I would never find one. But honestly, I didn't want to lower my standards. I felt I owed it to Summer ;)

I kept thinking of @Elohi . I love how she cares for her leopards and in many ways she reminds me of well..me.. lol
I also knew she was most likely going be male heavy and need a girl or 2 in the future. I decided to message her one night and as we talked about Summer we struck a deal!!

I am happy to report that Summer is going to TX to live with Beans, Watson and Freckles. :tort: :tort:

I have to give a big thank you to @Greg T for helping me figure out the shipping process. Even though we only talked about it in a couple of emails, I re read them a million times to make sure I had it down.
Ship Your Reptiles makes it very easy, too.

She was just dropped off and will arrive by 10:30 am tomorrow morning!
2m4ejye.jpg

Thank you!!! I know she will be in GREAT hands ;) :) :D ;) :tort:

28j9oow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
that's great to hear! i'm sorry i wasn't able to help and i'm very pleased to know she will be going to a knowledgeable person and not someone around here that has no clue!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I know the filling . You better watch out you're going to be tortoise poor like me .

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
She is a cool little female. And if I had stayed in CA- she'd have stayed with me and been bred to Levi!! But my involvement in the tort world will be changing now that I'm in OR ;)
And if I couldn't have her, you were the place I wanted her to go to.. I mean isn't it obvious? ...I messaged you out of the blue to ask you if you'd want her! LOL
I'm happy, You're happy, Summer will be happy!! :tort:

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
This is fantastic new's! What would we do without all of the knowledge and great people on this forum? Seriously!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Elohi, have you gotten any tracking updates yet?? :)

I signed both of us up for tracking notifications but the only one I got was the initial email when you checked her in. Did you get that one? I clicked the number in that email and it shows in transit.

Elohi(Earth)

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Elohi likes Leopard tortoises?!? What ever would make you think that ;)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Elohi likes Leopard tortoises?!? What ever would make you think that ;)
What! She doesn't, that's why she's sending her to ME, right? I don't need to ask, she is too shy to tell everyone :)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I'm very excited about her arrival. I am honored to have been the right home for her! I will post her unboxing tomorrow! <3

Congrats Monica! You have such neat tortoises. I'm glad you got Summer. We expect lots of pics. Don't worry about shipping. Summer will get to you just fine. And, it's good that she's being shipped early in the week :)