A *VERY* Special Delivery

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Congrats Monica! You have such neat tortoises. I'm glad you got Summer. We expect lots of pics. Don't worry about shipping. Summer will get to you just fine. And, it's good that she's being shipped early in the week :)
Thank you, and I will post them right here on this thread! :)

Elohi(Earth)

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I'm about to go to bed but I am STOKED about her delivery in the morning. Wish me luck on sleeping hahaha

Elohi(Earth)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I'm about to go to bed but I am STOKED about her delivery in the morning. Wish me luck on sleeping hahaha

Elohi(Earth)
You need it, why don't you call the post office, tell them it's probably 10:30 am somewhere in the world?

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I'm exited too. Can't wait till she's there!

It just dawned in me, your 10:30 will be my 8:30, right? So I don't have to wait as long lol!

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
LOL! I still remember the posts from when you got your two from Greg T! Hopefully that experience has allowed you to relax a bit for this one. You know, in a few years you and I could have the potential to create some great hatchlings from the diverse groups we've each cobbled together. I have 2 from North Texas (Tortadise), 2 from South Texas (Greg T) and one from California (Yvonne). You need to get you some tortadise babies next, lol.

mchong9606

10 Year Member!
Great to see her in good hands! Always a relief when the courier arrives!

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
So glad it all worked out! I remember when mine were that size too... :p She's gonna grow fast in this SE Texas hot and humid environment.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Don't hesitate to change her name...I won't mind and neither will she ;)

Aw..but I like Summer :). She's really beautiful! Best to you Monica. Heather, that was extremely thoughtful of Summer to find the best mommy for her.