A Treat For Spike

rcklmbr2586

5 Year Member
I just watched the clip again, and that piece of grass sticking out is great! I should have gotten him a straw hat and a bajo.... :)

rcklmbr2586

5 Year Member
I think one of my favorite things about these guys, is how you can literally watch them process information frame by frame. My 5 year old wanted to make a video for "Grammy" explaining all of the finer points of tortoise keeping (grin), and I pulled this little clip out of it. Spike was wrapping up a squash he had just demolished, and my son decided to bring a strawberry into the equation. It was a tough decision for him as you can see, and I was pretty surprised with his choice. Anyways, his face cracked me up :).

rcklmbr2586

5 Year Member
So I walked out onto the porch this morning right, and immediately started getting bit by Mosquitos. I don't know why, but today was the last straw! Good bye mud pit, hello concrete spa! Had to ask the boys where they wanted, spike picked a good spot, and my son gave it the thumbs up, so off we went.

Few little touch ups, finish the rock wall/flower bed in the back, and it will be time for some water in a few days. I've been wanting to do this for a cool minute....glad it's finally going to get checked off the to-do list!
-Dan-