A happier tortoise

gg888

Location (City and/or State)
England
Just a quick one really. After adopting a three and a half year old sulcata named Barnie a few months ago, I noticed he was pyramiding and he was very quiet (but healthy apart from that). Since acting on a load of advice from the tortoise forum, Barnie has really perked up! He's a lot more energetic since I have increased his humidity, and seems much more happy in himself. So a big thank you to everybody :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yes, thank goodness for the wonderful info we can find on the Forum. I'm so glad Barnie is doing better.

gg888

England
Yes, thank goodness for the wonderful info we can find on the Forum. I'm so glad Barnie is doing better.
He definitely is, I've noticed a change in his behaviour :) I just need to get started on a brand new indoor enclosure now, and I'm thinking big. But I'm really not sure where to start!

Alaskamike

South Florida
Indoor enclosures for a growing Sulcata are a challenge. I've got one about 3 yo myself but our weather allows him to stay outside with a heated box.

Good luck !

gg888

England
Indoor enclosures for a growing Sulcata are a challenge. I've got one about 3 yo myself but our weather allows him to stay outside with a heated box.

Good luck !
I know, I just need something that'll a&be him for the next two winters before I can get the garage built!