A couple 18 months Sulcata

Jaycenguyen

Location (City and/or State)
Dallas, tx
I'm currently considering offering my couple 18 months old sulcata up for adoption. They are very healthy and has been a quick grower. I live in Dallas,Tx. I need to move out of state and have no time to take care of them.

I would very much like to find them a great home. Feel free to contact me! Thank you

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Sorry you have to rehome them.
I hope you find a couple of good homes for them; they would be better separated if new owners don't have the space to give them their own enclosures.

There are some members who only join to get free torts to sell on for profit, so look out for long term, active members when considering new owners to make sure they will have the best care. You can also keep in touch with them via TFO to see how your torts are getting on.

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
I may know a gentleman that may be interested in one. He lives here in Maryland, always see me walking mine and asks if I knew where he could get a well establishment Sulcata not a baby. I sure he would pay for shipping and anything else. I will understand if you want them to go together. Any chance of posting some pictures I could show this gentleman. He is in his 50s and a 7-11 business owner. I can talk to him tomorrow if your interested. Have a good evening.

Hartwell
I'm currently considering offering my couple 18 months old sulcata up for adoption. They are very healthy and has been a quick grower. I live in Dallas,Tx. I need to move out of state and have no time to take care of them.

I would very much like to find them a great home. Feel free to contact me! Thank you
Hey just wanted to know if you had found your sully babies a home yet.