A beautiful day :)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
The sun is out, the sky is blue and it's a wind free comfortable 70F+ outside in south east England. Joe was up and basking in a hotspot long before I got up at 8am this morning, so no need for his lamp. Now he's grazing ... It's not a fantastic photo, but today's such a lovely day :)
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1401633996.134708.jpg

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
WOW! ! ! !

What a space.......Look at that green........Meticulously maintained.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
WOW! ! ! !

What a space.......Look at that green........Meticulously maintained.
Umm... not meticulously maintained, you just can't see the weeds close up,! :D

It is pretty easy to have a garden like this in spring in England. It will dry up and start to scorch in the next couple of months probably. We garden for Joe, so the weeds are left. I have 3 types of plant: edible, 'not edible, but trampled' and 'big enough to force Joe to walk round'.

The Red Hot Poker with its tall red and yellow flower spikes is just going over, but always looks good. Joe likes to sleep under it when the weather is warm as the sun sets on to it. I am very proud of the big bay bush which I grew from a cutting... one of my few ventures into proper gardening!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Umm... not meticulously maintained, you just can't see the weeds close up,! :D

It is pretty easy to have a garden like this in spring in England. It will dry up and start to scorch in the next couple of months probably. We garden for Joe, so the weeds are left. I have 3 types of plant: edible, 'not edible, but trampled' and 'big enough to force Joe to walk round'.

The Red Hot Poker with its tall red and yellow flower spikes is just going over, but always looks good. Joe likes to sleep under it when the weather is warm as the sun sets on to it. I am very proud of the big bay bush which I grew from a cutting... one of my few ventures into proper gardening!
You are very humble. Actually everything are design or maintained for the goods of your Joe. Very nice.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I think if you look up happy in the dic. That photo would prob. be there.