4 Red Ear Sliders

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA

The site listed above has several ways to tell sex of your RES with pictures.

Maybe try adding more places that your female can hide behind or on.
If you have mostly males, I'm afraid you may have to make big changes.

Last edited:

ROVERDOSE

AL
Seriously, please change your signature. We are here for help... "neglect is murder" I agree however to see that as a first post back to me was unsettling. Again, here for help not to talk about your signature, as someone else explained. I do not neglect my pets and if someone is asking for help - seeing that is NOT very helpful...

ROVERDOSE

AL
I just tried to search for how to sex my red ear sliders can someone send me photos or I am happy to send them to the forum and let you all help me

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
They posted it, your signature cuz I can't see it. For some reason it doesnt show up for me.
All good.
I don't see it either, Wellington...Im on my computer...
Seriously, please change your signature. We are here for help... "neglect is murder" I agree however to see that as a first post back to me was unsettling. Again, here for help not to talk about your signature, as someone else explained. I do not neglect my pets and if someone is asking for help - seeing that is NOT very helpful...
I've been reading Beasty's posts and comments for a number of years now, and NEVER seen that murder thing...but if ya think about it...it is murder.
Anyway...I am slightly offended by your name as a recovering heroin addict, I almost died from drugs and yet, you are makin fun basically...my point...there is always something someone can get offended by...grow up

ROVERDOSE

AL

The site listed above has several ways to tell sex of your RES with pictures.

Maybe try adding more places that your female can hide behind or on.
If you have mostly males, I'm afraid you may have to make big changes.
Thank you, off to check! May take photos as well, so you can see my babies. I can tell them apart only by their faces:) and well one is little but it will be easy to tell - it has EYEBROWS:). I really appreciate YOU. Sorry I missed this, "neglect is murder" really threw me. PS - I went to the top 3 canine massage schools in the USA to help my babies and my friends babies. I do not charge them. That is the kind of person I am. I work for a vet and get $15 a massage...I am ok with that - as I REALLY JUST WANT TO HELP BABIES!

ROVERDOSE

AL
Thank you, off to check! May take photos as well, so you can see my babies. I can tell them apart only by their faces:) and well one is little but it will be easy to tell - it has EYEBROWS:). I really appreciate YOU. Sorry I missed this, "neglect is murder" really threw me. PS - I went to the top 3 canine massage schools in the USA to help my babies and my friends babies. I do not charge them. That is the kind of person I am. I work for a vet and get $15 a massage...I am ok with that - as I REALLY JUST WANT TO HELP BABIES!
I sent you a link in my post above a few posts.
I fall into to category of the first sentence..."The majority of red-eared slider owners will never worry about knowing the sex of their pet, except for curiosity. As long as your turtle is healthy and happy, then sex isn’t important. I am excited to do this and help what I call my girl! PS... to the person that is the recovering addict, I am sorry my "Business name" offended you. As I said earlier, really I chose it, yes as a joke because I am a Canine Massage Therapist. Please know I am a little over 2 years sober myself and I did not mean to offend you. I can not find your post to tell you. So please someone help me!

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Well if it's popping up like that, than cool. Neglect is murder.....????

TaraMaiden

Nottinghamshire UK
.. to the person that is the recovering addict, I am sorry my "Business name" offended you. As I said earlier, really I chose it, yes as a joke because I am a Canine Massage Therapist. Please know I am a little over 2 years sober myself and I did not mean to offend you. I can not find your post to tell you. So please someone help me!
I can't see the post you're referring to either, so perhaps they deleted it... I think you needn't worry about offending, or being offended. Forget it, let it go.... Focus on the main issue here, which it the situation with your sliders. your pond set-up looks amazing, by the way...