2010 CALENDAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Please know that Josh is working hard on putting together the winners in a thread for all of us to Ohhhh and Awe over. I am sure he will finish it ASAP as we are all excited and waiting to see them. Please be patience I am sure the list will be out soon.

Congratulations to all the Winners and to all those that entered. We had some really great pics this year.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Yes! Me! Me! Me! It's all about me! I want my calendar today! Hurry it up already!

And, in all honesty, I can't clip many more notes to my current calendar's December page, reminding me of 2010 dates to mark!:p

reptylefreek

5 Year Member
Seatac, Washington
So were the winners ever posted? I tried to look at percentages to see who won, but it looked like a lot of ties. Or is this like a surprise thing?!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Jessica, Josh is working on listing the winners for all to see. I am sure he will list them as soon as he has it put together.n I understand it is the top 13 with the most number of votes. so if two pics have 22 votes each they may each hold a spot on the calendar providing there was not 12 or 13 others that had more vote.

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
The picture I submitted was resized. Who do I email the original picture to?

Status
Not open for further replies.